Current openings: 3
Role: Manager, Member Relations & Centre Management
- Develop and actively market ACE Membership programme to meet target membership numbers and membership growth. Manage the on-boarding of the members and work closely with stakeholders (e.g. ESG) on the startup sg network engagement.
- Drive and develop membership activities to provide value to the members and ensure retention of members. Support the scouting of startups within and outside of membership community for innovation programmes.
- Drive the recruitment of partners to provide membership benefits and market the associate membership programme.
- Responsible for the daily operations of ACE Centres (ACE Ideation Centre, ACE International Centre, etc.) which include:
- Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and availability of facilities, services, equipment, materials, F&B items, and tidiness and cleanliness of the centres
- Liaising with vendors, facility management and service providers to enhance the services and facilities, e.g. renovations and maintenance
- Ensure the proper routing of mails and distribution of information relating to Centre operations
- Responsible for the management and updates of the Centre Infowall e.g. Info Screens outside of Ideation Centre.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of the Centres tenants such as facilitating the preparation and signing of contract, program access band, assigning locker and setting-up printer access for the members.
- Responsible for the off-boarding of tenants for all facilities such as collecting access bands, ensuring lockers and desks are cleared and removing records of access band, and keeping updated tenant records.
- Assist members with the booking of facilities.
- Develop communications strategies and carry out regular interactions with the tenants to establish good relationships with the tenants.
- Conduct business development and marketing of the co-working space and Centre Management Services.
- Take part in Centre operation advisory services and training to the overseas centre managers on ACE operation protocols.
To be successful in this role you are expected to possess the following skills:
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Arts & Social Sciences, or Hospitality Management
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Pleasant personality and enjoy working with people
- Proficient with the use of presentation tools such as Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experienced in operation, facility management or centre management will be an advantage
Role: Executive/Manager, Talent & Startups Growth
- Report to the Deputy Director of Advisory Services and work closely with other team members in meeting the organisation’s KPIs;
- Responsible for the development and execution of programmes that support startups’ growth.
- Conduct business development and marketing of the growth programmes, shortlist and management appointed startups in their growth journey. Organise and develop joint-events/activities to promote the programme and prepare marketing materials for outreach.
- Develop talent development strategies, programmes and services to address skills and demand gaps and assist with the startups’ talent management, HR competencies and expansion. Plan and execute such learning and development training.
- Develop, manage and administer the talent programme between startups, student interns and experienced hired, administer the procedures of the programme, including but not limited to the evaluating and reviewing of applications, arranging for meetings and interviews and preparing official documents.
- Provide advice and administrative support to students, apprentices and startups, and attend to enquiries and administration matters relating to the programme.
- Develop strong relationships with the startups community, partners and stakeholders in driving demand for talent and job creation and organise talent matching and career events other promotional activities, including outreach to talent supplies.
- Gather and review feedback from startups and apprentices after the internship and provide further recommendations.
- Work closely with stakeholders and various Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs) to deliver shared outcomes.
- Develop project charters, programme playbooks, prepare and maintain accurate administrative records, including but not limited to minutes, reports, agreements, etc.;
- Develop programme budget and track programme budget utilisation to ensure effective use of budget and resources;
- Provide regular updates to the Management on the progress of the programmes and activities during meetings or in writing as and when as required; and
- Front or participate in any Special Projects, or undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or the Management.
To be successful in this role you are expected to possess the following skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Human Resource or Entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Pleasant personality and enjoys working with people
- Proficient with the use of presentation tools such as Microsoft Powerpoint, Mircrosoft Exel and analytic tools
- Experienced in talent management and events management will be an advantage.
Role: Internship, Community and Members Relation Executive
- Actively participate in the organising of various startup engagements such as delegation visits, LaunchPad tours, events, learning journeys etc
- Assist in efforts of startup scouting and curation of startups, as well as engaging corporate partners for innovation projects and community building efforts
- Work closely with the branding and communications team in executing marketing and branding strategies for ACE and its engagements, including but not limited to creating content pieces, event photography and engagements on social media
- Able to work with multiple sources of data to input and manage the internal membership system
- Assist with onboarding of new startup and corporate members
- Identify opportunities or gaps through data insights and provide feedback
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Any other duties when required
Interested applicants please write to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for together with your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.