If you are excited about working with both corporates and startups in driving innovation, be part of a passionate team that contributes actively to the development of the startup ecosystem and playing a key role in steering the development, this will be the right opportunity for you!
We would like to meet you if you are:
- Open minded, excited about new ideas and executing new ideas
- Interested and would like to drive innovation projects
- Self-starter, fast-learner and willing to learn
- Highly positive, motivated and full of energy
- Team player, fun-loving, out-going with good people skills
- Pride yourself to deliver quality work
What we will need from you is RIGTH ATTITUDE and COMMITMENT. The rest will be easy.
In general, these will be the cool stuffs that you will expecting to take part in:
- Assist in the organising and running of ACE events.
- Work closely with the team in executing marketing strategies for ACE and its engagements, including but not limited to creating content pieces, event photography and engagements on social media.
- Able to work with multiple sources of data to input and manage the internal membership system.
- Assist with partnership engagements and business development activities.
- Identify opportunities or gaps through data insights and provide feedback.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Any other duties when required.
Interested applicants please write to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Application: <Role Applied>” with your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.