Current opening: 1
Role: Community Development Lead
Below is a brief description of your job scope. The Management may adjust your job scope from time-to-time to better align with the organisation objectives.
Under the Matrix Organisation Structure, you will assume the Community Development Lead role and is directly responsible for the Community Development Vertical and Community International Horizontal. You will work with other Vertical Leads to integrate the various communities across ACE.
You will work with the CEO to strategize the plans for community development in building a vibrant startup ecosystem and report to the Operation Director in KPI tracking. You will also work with other members of the organisation to ensure the successful execution of plans and meeting KPIs.
Your success will be measured according to meeting the Community KPIs which minimally includes 1) Community Engagement Outcomes 2) Growth of Community 3) Number and Depth of Activities and Events 4) Community Recognition 5) Survey Outcomes 6) Sponsorships 7) Grant KPIs
1. Report to CEO on strategy development and the Director of Operations on KPI tracking, and work closely with other team members and Vertical Leads in meeting your KPI and the overall organisation’s KPIs.
2. Develop strategy and plans to engage and grow the startup ecosystem community to ensure deep engagement with the startup ecosystem stakeholders and members.
3. Organise community workshops and events such as Tech Hour, Breakfast Talks, Community Events, Networking, and Community Seminars or other events that will create value for the community and increase ACE’s branding and recognition among the community members.
4. Collaborate with LaunchPad residents (startups, incubators, investors, service providers, etc.) to build the community and enhance the vibrancy of JTC LaunchPad@one-north.
5. Organise success workshops to improve the competency of startups and support them in their growth journey.
6. Organise community roundtables and feedback sessions to engage the startup community.
7. Develop relationships with sponsors and solicit sponsorships and support for community development.
8. Work with other Vertical Leads to drive the integration of various communities across ACE, which include ACE Members, ACE Tenants, Innovation Communities, VC and Accelerator Communities and International Communities.
9. Manage and coordinate the establishment of the ACE Youth Wing in collaboration with various stakeholders from the Institutes of Higher Learning (Universities, Polytechnics and ITE) including but not limited to conducting Learning Journey programmes, and all other youth related events/activities.
10. Support ACE Sub-committees and ensure the regular engagement of the sub-committees and track the committee status.
11. Develop, manage and enhance relationships with key stakeholders such as Enterprise Singapore, EDB, JTC, etc., to construct and deliver joint activities.
12. Develop project charters, programme playbooks, prepare and maintain accurate administrative records, including but not limited to minutes, reports, agreements, etc.;
13. Develop programme budget and track programme budget utilisation to ensure effective use of budget and resources;
14. Provide regular updates to the Management on the progress of the programmes and activities during meetings or in writing as and when as required; and
15. Front or participate in assigned Special Projects , or undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or the Management from time-to-time.