Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) is The National Voice for Singapore Startup Ecosystem. ACE focuses on five pillars that are crucial for any ecosystem: Startups, Corporations, Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs), Risk Capital, and Public Sectors.
Current openings: 4
1. Manager/ Senior Manager – Venture Building
You are a catalyst that makes things happen. You are resourceful, creative and passionate in supporting entrepreneurs to build competence, build network and build startup at speed and at scale.
Below is a brief description of the job scope. The management may adjust the job scope from time-to- time to align to better align with the organisation’s objectives.
- Report to the Deputy Director – Startup Development and work closely with other team members to develop strategies, programmes and initiatives in supporting entrepreneurs to build their startups successfully so as to meet the organisational objectives and KPIs.
- Manage structured venture building programmes such as bootcamps, master-classes and mentorships for startups to acquire core competencies and create networks to grow and scale.
- Develop programme plans and budget, and implement the programme within budget and ensure that deliverables meet the intended objectives and outcomes.
- Develop and update project charters, programme playbooks, prepare and maintain accurate administrative records, including but not limited to minutes, reports, agreements, etc
- Practise good corporate governance and ensure timely and successful grant claims and maintaining a good audit posture. Constantly track the progress of the programmes in meeting the organisation’s KPIs, collate grant submissions and work closely with funding agencies to ensure successful grant claims.
- Develop, manage and enhance relationships with key stakeholders such as Enterprise Singapore, EDB, A-STAR, JTC, etc., to construct and deliver joint activities.
- Provide regular updates to the supervisor and the Management on the progress of the programmes and activities during meetings or in writing as and when as required.
- Front or participate in any Special Projects, or undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or the Management.
Interested applicants please write to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Application: <Role Applied>” with your resume and your current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2. Internship (3 opening positions)
- Assist in the organising and running of ACE events.
- Work closely with the branding and communications team in executing marketing and branding strategies for ACE and its engagements, including but not limited to creating content pieces, event photography and engagements on social media.
- Able to work with multiple sources of data to input and manage the internal membership system.
- Assist with partnership engagements and business development activities.
- Identify opportunities or gaps through data insights and provide feedback.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Any other duties when required.
Interested applicants please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Application: <Role Applied>” with your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.