Virtual Career Fair
Virtual Career Fair
ACE and e2i is bringing to you a series of 3 events in July and August with the aim to help business growth by recruiting talents/professionals.
- A workshop to help equip startups/employers with HR best practices and hiring trends
- Virtual career fair
- Employer – talent networking/matching session.
Leverage the power of AI to help you source, screen, and hire the best applicants.
Are you hiring for talents to grow your business?
For the second part of this series 11-23 August, startups/companies can showcase your available roles for talents to apply and reach out. Local tech talent or PMETs looking for an exciting career in a startup can look forward to signing up for this career fair to embark on a new journey in the tech startup scene.
- This is a complimentary career fair platform for your hiring needs and to strengthen the Singaporean core.
- Event will be outreached extensively via ACE, e2i and JTC’s network
- The event is expected to be attended by more than 100 local professionals
- Tap onto an AI-driven platform through its Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to help predict the best fit between hiring companies and individual talents
How does this virtual career fair work?
- Share your hiring requirements with us here. Be as specific as possible in your job requirements, job description and key skills required.
- We will post your jobs online – check your mailbox daily to reach out to shortlisted candidates directly for an interview within the 2 weeks virtual fair. All interviews to be conducted latest by 25 Aug.
- Update e2i officer Pei Xi (email@example.com) on your shortlist/ interview status by 4 September
Requirements from startups/companies
- Jobs only open to Singaporeans and PRs
- Salary offered should be competitive to market rate. *Note that there is a minimum monthly salary of SGD $2500 and above for full time position or a minimum of $7.50 per hour & above for Part-Time position
- Kindly ensure that all jobs descriptions adhere to https://www.tafep.sg/job-advertisements
- Look through the candidates that are referred – shortlist and follow up with candidates in a timely manner. All interviews to be conducted latest by 25 Aug.
Startups/companies can register to be part of this career fair here. Registration closes 5 August 2020.
11 Aug - 23 AugTIME
ACE and e2i